Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Authors submitting articles to Latin American Economic Review (LAER), automatically grant this journal a license to publish. Copyright of all published material remains with the authors, who can reuse it in future work without needing to make reference to LAER. Similarly, any other contribution of material to the website (for example text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) automatically grants us a right to publish. Copyright, however, remains with the author(s).
Authors release their work under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). This license allows anyone to copy, distribute and transmit the work, provided the use has no derivatives, is non-commercial and appropriate credit to the author(s) is given. (If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.)
A human-readable summary of the licence:
Full legal text:
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.